The Lighthouse All-Abilities Day Camps
Are you looking for a unique day camp experience for your child? We have the answer!
The Lighthouse Learning and Development is proud to offer March Break and summer day camps for children of all abilities. Led by staff with special education and direct autism therapy experience, these inclusive camps are jam packed with indoor and outdoor activities for your 6-13 year old including:
- Arts and crafts
- No bake baking
- Science experiments
- Social skill development
- An end of the week carnival
Summer Camp Registration Starts February 29, 2016
Summer camps will run from July 4 to August 12, 2016. To register your child, complete the attached form and visit our centre to finalize registration and payment. Our March Break camp filled up quickly –> we recommend early registration to avoid disappointment. For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
**Please note: August 2-5 is no longer available.
Why choose the Lighthouse for day camps?
- Everyday offers something different and unique yoga, baking, science, art, social development, field trips and more!
- All camp staff have experience working with special needs children, including those on the autism spectrum.
- Our bright and large space feels like home, and inspires creativity and sensory activities.
- The large, treed and secure surroundings make outdoor play and games fun and safe.
- Low ratio of staff to camper. 1:1 instruction is also available at an additional fee.
- Discount for sibling registration.
- Camp runs from 9am-4pm each day. Before and after extended care is available at a nominal fee.
Read more about our summer camp experience on the blog!