- It is BUCKETS of fun! (that is correct- buckets!)
- You make the best of friends! (trust me)
- You learn A LOT (even if your determined not too- it IS after all a break from school)
- Social opportunities are flourishing with opportunity
- No bells or whistles are necessary- just be yourself!
The JOY of Inclusion Camping
Camping. Inclusion. Two of my very favourite worlds have collided. I am thankful to say I have spent a fair amount of time putting my energy into both of these areas. Do I ever LOVE camp! (as an understatement) Here are 5 reasons why I do: